Sunday, January 4, 2009

Egads!

How can it possibly be the end of my two-week vacation? I know it's a cliche, but it really did fly by. I love the idea of Christmas, but the whole preparation thing is seriously stressful. I guess at least in that respect I'm glad that it's over. However, I know I'm facing five grueling months of intense instruction, and that doesn't exactly put a spring in my step. I guess once I get back in the swing of things, it won't seem so bad, but I'm used to staying up until 2:30 these days, and that will be difficult to come down from. I guess I better stop procrastinating and get in bed. I'm reading a really weird book. It's called "Let Me In." I can't decide how I feel about it yet, although after 160 pages, it has begun to grow on me somewhat. Back to it then!

1 comment: